Strategic Response Fund Contribution Process
Thank you for your contribution to the LA n Sync Strategic Response Fund. By creating a pool of matching funds to commit to highly competitive grant applications, we hope to bring more federal and state investment to the Los Angeles region.
LA n Sync will process the paperwork for Strategic Response Fund (SRF) donations and
manage all reporting. The funds will be held by the California Community Foundation (CCF). The information below provides the process for making contributions to the SRF.
- All contributions to the SRF must include a grant agreement between the donor and CCF. If your organization has a standard grant agreement, that may be used. If not, LA n Sync will work with you to develop a grant agreement.
- Grant agreements must be signed by the grantor or donating organization and sent to LA n Sync (c/o the Annenberg Foundation) for review and approval.
2000 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 1000S
Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Upon approval, grant agreements will be sent by LA n Sync to CCF for signature.
- A copy of the final, signed grant agreement will be sent to you for your records.
- Checks should be made payable to: LA n Sync Strategic Response Fund c/o CCF and sent to CCF.
LA n Sync Strategic Response Fund
California Community Foundation
Attn: Bill Strickland
221 S. Figueroa St., Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90012
If you have any questions, please contact Ellah Ronen at firstname.lastname@example.org.